Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- SettingsThe submitted manuscript has not been previously published and has not been submitted to any journal (more explanation was provided in the Author Guideline).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- SettingsURLs are provided for the references.
- Manuscript was prepared according to IJTASE_Manuscript_Template
- The style and bibliography requirements added here can be seen in the Author Guidelines in “About the Journal”.
- SettingsIf you are submitting your manuscript for the review, make sure that you have removed the identifying information from your manuscript to ensure a blind review. Please strictly follow the suggestions in the “Help” page.
- SettingsSettingsReferences used in the text have been added to the reference section. Likewise, each work in the reference section is cited in the text.
- SettingsSettingsAll manuscritps are proofread in terms of grammar, consistency and the quality of writing.
- Plagiarism is avoided. The Manuscript similarity is under 15%.
- During submission, all manuscript authors should be added to Journal System.
ArticlesSection default policy
All articles published in International Journal of New Trends in Arts, Sports & Science Education (IJTASE) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.